Golden Butterscotch Nuggets
Want a sweet treat in a hurry? You need just two ingredients and 15 minutes to make this crunchy butterscotch candy.
- 1 package (12 oz. 2 cups) butterscotch chips
- 6 cups Kellogg's® Cocoa Krispies® cereal
- 6 cups Kellogg's® Rice Krispies® Cereal
1. Melt butterscotch chips in large saucepan over very low heat, stirring
constantly. Remove from heat.
2. Add KELLOGG'S COCOA KRISPIES cereal or KELLOGG'S RICE KRISPIES cereal, stir until well-coated. Drop by heaping tablespoonfuls onto waxed paper or baking sheets coated with cooking spray. Set in cool place until firm.
In large microwave safe bowl, melt butterscotch chips at HIGH for 2 to 2 = minutes. Stir until smooth. Add KELLOGG’S® RICE KRISPIES® cereal stirring until well coated. Drop by heaping tablespoonfuls onto waxed paper or baking sheets coated with cooking spray. Set in cool place until
Mixture may be pressed into buttered 8 x 8 x 2-inch pan. When cool, cut into
bars or squares.
If a smaller yield is desired, recipe may be cut in half.