Smiley, silly and kissy faces frost these goodies. You and your kids can get creative with your favorite candies to make the tastiest funny faces ever.
Prep Time: 20 min
Total Time: 40 min
- 3 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1 package (10 oz., about 40) JET-PUFFED Marshmallows
- 4 cups JET-PUFFED Miniature Marshmallows
- Food coloring (optional)
- 6 cups Kellogg's® Rice Krispies® cereal
- 6 cups Kellogg's® Cocoa Krispies® cereal
- Canned frosting or decorating gel
- Assorted candies
1. In large saucepan melt butter over low heat. Add marshmallows and stir until completely melted. Remove from heat. To turn the mixture a fun color, stir in a few drops of food coloring, if desired.
2. Add KELLOGG'S RICE KRISPIES cereal. Stir until well coated.
3. Using 1/2 cup measuring cup coated with cooking spray divide warm cereal mixture into portions. Using buttered hands shape each portion into a circular shape. Decorate with frosting and/or candies. Best if served the same day.
In microwave-safe bowl heat butter and marshmallows on HIGH for 3 minutes, stirring after 2 minutes. Stir until smooth. To tint a color, stir in a few drops of food coloring, if desired. Follow steps 2 and 3 above. Microwave cooking times may vary.