Fudge Sundae Pie - Rice Krispies®
Peanut butter and hot fudge sauce grace the top of this ice cream pie encased in a crunchy cereal crust.
- 1/4 cup light corn syrup
- 2 tablespoons firmly packed brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons margarine or butter
- 2 1/2 cups Kellogg's® Rice Krispies® cereal
- 2 1/2 cups Kellogg's® Cocoa Krispies® cereal
- 1 quart ice cream, any flavor
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 1/4 cup ice cream fudge sauce
- 3 tablespoons light corn syrup
1. Stir together the 1/4 cup corn syrup, brown sugar and margarine in 2-quart saucepan. Cook over low heat, stirring occasionally, until mixture begins to boil. Remove from heat.
2. Add KELLOGG'S® RICE KRISPIES® cereal to hot mixture, stirring until well coated. Press evenly in bottom and on side of 9-inch pie plate coated with cooking spray to form crust. Chill.
3. Allow ice cream to soften slightly. Spoon into pie crust, spreading evenly. Freeze until firm.
4. Stir together peanut butter, fudge sauce and the 3 tablespoons corn syrup. Set aside.
5. Let pie stand at room temperature about 10 minutes before cutting. Heat fudge sauce mixture. Drizzle over each piece before serving.