Fudge Crisps - Rice Krispies®
These crispy, chocolate bars taste like a candy bar.
- 1 package (11 1/2 oz., 2 cups) milk chocolate morsels
- 1/2 cup margarine or butter
- 1/2 cup light corn syrup
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 4 cups Kellogg's® Rice Krispies® cereal
1. In 3-quart saucepan, combine chocolate morsels, margarine and corn syrup. Stir over low heat until melted and smooth. Remove from heat.
2. Stir vanilla and sugar into chocolate mixture. Add KELLOGG'S® RICE KRISPIES® cereal, mixing lightly until well coated. Spread evenly in 13 x 9 x 2 inch pan coated with cooking spray. Chill until firm. Cut into 1 1/2-inch squares. Store in airtight container in refrigerator.
Yield: 4 dozen (48) squares