These crispy, chocolate bars taste like a candy bar.
- 1 package (11 1/2 oz., 2 cups) milk chocolate morsels
- 1/2 cup margarine or butter
- 1/2 cup light corn syrup
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 4 cups Kellogg's® Rice Krispies® cereal
1. In 3-quart saucepan, combine chocolate morsels, margarine and corn syrup.
Stir over low heat until melted and smooth. Remove from heat.
2. Stir vanilla and sugar into chocolate mixture. Add KELLOGG'S RICE KRISPIES
cereal, mixing lightly until well coated. Spread evenly in 13 x 9 x 2-inch pan coated
with cooking spray. Chill until firm. Cut into 1 1/2-inch squares. Store in airtight
container in refrigerator.
Yield: 4 dozen (48) squares