Fruit and Peanut Butter Bars - Rice Krispies®
Kellogg's® Rice Krispies® cereal, honey, peanut butter and dried fruits--all the makings of a cookie your family will find irresistible.
- 2/3 cup honey
- 1/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 1/2 cup chopped, mixed dried fruit
- 6 cups Kellogg's® Rice Krispies® cereal
1. In 4-quart saucepan, combine honey and sugar. Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until mixture begins to boil. Continue cooking and stirring 1 minute longer. Remove from heat.
2. Stir peanut butter, raisins and mixed fruit into hot mixture. Add KELLOGG'S® RICE KRISPIES® cereal and mix until cereal is coated. Press evenly into 13 x 9 x 2-inch pan coated with cooking spray. Cool. Cut into 2 1/4 x 1 1/2-inch bars. Store in airtight container in refrigerator.