Fruit and Peanut Butter Bars
Kellogg's® Rice Krispies® cereal, honey, peanut butter and dried fruits--all the makings of a cookie your family will find irresistible.
- 2/3 cup honey
- 1/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 1/2 cup chopped, mixed dried fruit
- 6 cups Kellogg's® Rice Krispies® cereal
1. In 4-quart saucepan, combine honey and sugar. Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until mixture begins to boil. Continue cooking and stirring 1 minute longer. Remove from heat.
2. Stir peanut butter, raisins and mixed fruit into hot mixture. Add KELLOGG'S RICE KRISPIES cereal and mix until cereal is coated. Press evenly into 13 x 9 x 2-inch pan coated with cooking spray. Cool. Cut into 2 1/4 x 1 1/2-inch bars. Store in airtight container in refrigerator.