Frozen Yogurt Sandwiches
Your favorite flavor of frozen yogurt is a delicious surprise layered between two crunchy peanut butter treats.
- 1/2 cup light corn syrup
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 4 cups Kellogg's® Rice Krispies® cereal
- or Kellogg's® Cocoa Krispies® cereal
- 2 cups non-fat frozen yogurt, softened
1. In large saucepan combine corn syrup and peanut butter. Cook, stirring constantly, over medium heat for 2 to 3 minutes or until smooth. (Do not boil.) Add
KELLOGG'S RICE KRISPIES cereal, stirring until well coated. Press evenly into 13 x 9 x 2-inch pan coated with cooking spray. Place in freezer until firm.
2. Remove cereal mixture from freezer and cut crosswise into 2 equal pieces.
Spread yogurt evenly over 1 piece. Top with remaining piece, pressing gently. Freeze about 30 minutes or until frozen yogurt is firm. Cut into twelve 2-inch squares. To store in freezer, tightly wrap in foil or plastic wrap and store in airtight container.