Frosty Snowmen Bowl
Don’t let old man winter get you down. Start your morning off with a bowl full of snowmen and tasty mango “noses.”
- 1 1/4 cups Kellogg’s® Rice Krispies® cereal
- 1 ounce mango or papaya
- 1 tablespoon chocolate fudge sauce or chocolate frosting
- 2 tablespoons JET-PUFFED Miniature Marshmallows
- 1/2 cup fat-free milk
1. Place KELLOGG’S RICE KRISPIES cereal in serving bowl.
2. Cut papaya into large and tiny triangular shapes. Spoon chocolate syrup into plastic food storage bag. Snip off corner of bag. Pipe eyes onto marshmallows. Arrange marshmallows, eyes side up, on cereal. Place tiny papaya triangles on marshmallows for noses. Arrange large papaya triangles on cereal. Serve with milk.