Father's Day Bowl
A hearty, classic topping the family will love on Father’s Day. Let the kids squeeze a peanut butter design over the bowl with bananas and a drizzle of honey. It’s easy to spoon peanut butter into a plastic bag, snip the corner and squeeze!
- 1 1/4 cups Kellogg’s® Rice Krispies® cereal
- 1 1/4 cups Kellogg’s® Rice Krispies® with Red & Blue Krispies® cereal
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1/3 medium banana, cut into 5 slices
- 2 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup fat-free milk
1. Place KELLOGG’S RICE KRISPIES in serving bowl. Drizzle with honey.
2. Arrange banana on cereal. Place peanut butter in plastic food storage bag. Snip off corner of bag. Pipe peanut butter into desired design on banana slices. Serve with milk.
Prepare cereal as above, except omit the honey. Drizzle the cereal with 1 tablespoon chocolate sauce. Continue as directed in step 2 above.