Earth Worm Delights
Your little ones will want to dig right in to decorate the top of this batch with gummy worms and cookie crumbs.
Prep Time: 10 min
Total Time: 10 min
- 1 package (10 oz., about 40) JET-PUFFED Marshmallows
- 4 cups JET-PUFFED Miniature Marshmallows
- 6 cups Kellogg's® Cocoa Krispies® cereal
- 1 package (2.75 oz., about 12) gummy worms
- 6 chocolate sandwich cookies, finely crushed (3/4 cup)
- 3 tablespoons butter or margarine
1. In large saucepan melt butter over low heat. Add marshmallows and stir until completely melted. Remove from heat.
2. Add KELLOGG'S COCOA KRISPIES cereal. Stir until well coated.
3. Using buttered spatula or wax paper spread mixture into 13 x 9 x 2-inch pan coated with cooking spray, leaving uneven surface. (Do not press firmly.) Arrange gummy worms on top. Sprinkle with cookie crumbs, lightly pressing into cereal mixture. Cool. Cut into 2-inch squares. Best if served the same day.
In microwave-safe bowl heat butter and marshmallows on HIGH for 3 minutes, stirring after 2 minutes. Stir until smooth. Follow steps 2 and 3 above. Microwave cooking times may vary.
For best results, use fresh marshmallows.
1 jar (7 oz.) marshmallow crème can be substituted for marshmallows.
Diet, reduced calorie or tub margarine is not recommended.
Store no more than two days at room temperature in airtight container.