Classic, all-time-favorite treats dipped in chocolate and rolled in walnuts.
Prep Time: 30
Total Time: 60
- 3 tablespoons margarine or butter
- 1 package (10 oz. about 40) JET-PUFFED Marshmallows
- or 5-1/2 cups JET-PUFFED Miniature Marshmallows
- 6 cups Kellogg's® Rice Krispies® cereal
- 1 1/2 cups semi-sweet chocolate morsles
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
1. Melt margarine in large saucepan over low heat. Add marshmallows and stir until completely melted. Remove from heat.
2. Add KELLOGG'S RICE KRISPIES cereal. Stir until well coated.
3. Using buttered spatula or waxed paper, press mixture into 13 x 9 x 2-inch pan coated with cooking spray. Cut into 2 x 1-inch bars when cool.
4. Melt chocolate in small saucepan over low heat. Dip ends of bars into chocolate. Roll in walnuts. Place on baking sheet lined with wax paper. Refrigerate until firm. Store in airtight container.