Dipped To Dazzle Treats™
Add some festive flair to your favorite ooey-gooey treats this season.
- 3 tbsp Butter or Margarine
- 1 package (10 oz., about 40) Jet-puffed marshmallows OR 5 1/2 cups mini-marshmallows
- 6 cups Kellogg's® Rice Krispies® cereal
- 3 tbsp. meringue powder
- 1 lb. powdered sugar
- 1/3 cup water
- Food coloring
- 12 oz. white chocolate chips (optional)
Directions - Rice Krispies Treats™
1. In a large saucepan, melt butter over low heat. Add marshmallows and stir until completely melted. Remove from heat.
2. Add Kellogg’s® Rice Krispies® cereal. Stir until well coated.
3. Using buttered spatula or wax paper, press mixture into a coated, 13 x 9 x 2- inch pan. Let cool.
4. Cut into 2-inch squares
Directions - Royal Icing:
1. Combine butter, water, meringue powder and powdered sugar in stand mixer.
2. Mix on low until ingredients are combined, then mix on high for 4 minutes.
3. Add additional water to thin as needed.
4. Add desired food coloring.
5. Let stand until set.
Directions - Treat:
1. Dip 3/4 of each treat into royal icing (or melted white chocolate), letting excess coating drip back into the container.
2. Decorate with holiday sprinkles.
3. Let stand on wax paper, until coating hardens