Dipped To Dazzle Christmas Treats
Add some festive flair to your favorite ooey-gooey treats this season.
- Kellogg’s® Rice Krispies Treats®
- Food coloring
- 3 tbsp. 3 tbsp. meringue powder
- 1 lb. 1 lb. powdered sugar
- 1/3 cup water
- 12 oz. 12 oz. white chocolate chips (optional)
1. Combine butter, water, meringue powder and powdered sugar in stand mixer.
2. Mix on low until ingredients are combined, then mix on high for 4 minutes.
3. Add additional water to thin as needed.
4. Add desired food coloring.
Frosting Alternative: If you’re in a pinch, quickly melt down white chocolate chips by following directions on the bag.
5. Dip 3/4 of each treat into royal icing (or melted white chocolate), letting excess coating drip back into the container.
6. Decorate with holiday sprinkles.
7. Stand finished treats on wax paper so coating hardens.