Dip 'n' Roll Strawberry Treats™
Chocolate-covered strawberries are coated in crispy crunchiness for a fun take on a classic Valentine's Day delight.
- 24 large fresh strawberries
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate morsels
- 1 tablespoon vegetable shortening
- 1 1/2 cups Kellogg's® Rice Krispies® cereal
1. Wash strawberries and pat dry with paper towels.
2. In small microwave-safe bowl combine chocolate morsels and shortening. Microwave at high for 1 to 1 1/2 minutes or until melted, stirring every 30 seconds.
3. Place KELLOGG'S RICE KRISPIES cereal in shallow dish. Push skewers into strawberries through stem end. Dip in chocolate, allowing excess chocolate to drip off. Roll in cereal. Place on wax paper. Let stand at room temperature for 30 minutes or until chocolate is firm.