Curry Chicken Bites
Try serving your favorite chutney as a dipping sauce for these curry-seasoned chicken nuggets.
- 3 cups Kellogg's® Rice Krispies® cereal
- 3 tablespoons margarine or butter, melted
- 1/4 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 pound boneless, skinless, split chicken breast
1. Place KELLOGG'S RICE KRISPIES cereal in shallow dish or plate. Set aside.
2. In small mixing bowl, combine margarine, curry powder and garlic salt. Set
3. Cut chicken into 1 1/2-inch cubes. Add to margarine mixture, tossing to
cover evenly. Coat with cereal. Place chicken bites in single layer on baking
sheet coated with cooking spray.
4. Bake at 375° F about 10 minutes or until chicken is tender, no longer pink
and juices run clear. Do not cover pan or turn chicken while baking.