Crunchy Ice Cream Pie
Impress your guests with this cool and crispy ice cream pie.
- 1 frozen pie shell, any size
- 1 cup Kellogg's® Cocoa Krispies® cereal
- 1/2 cup caramel or chocolate ice cream topping
- 1 quart vanilla ice cream, softened
- 2 tablespoons caramel or chocolate ice cream topping
- 1/3 cup Kellogg's® Cocoa Krispies® cereal
1. Bake pie shell according to package directions; let cool.
2. In a small bowl, stir together the 1 cup cereal and the 1/2 cup ice cream topping. Spread cereal mixture over bottom of pie shell.
3. Spoon ice cream over cereal mixture. Freeze until firm about 4 hours.
4. For topping, drizzle the 2 tablespoons ice cream topping over ice cream.
Sprinkle top with the 1/3 cup cereal. Let pie stand 5 minutes before slicing.