Crunchy Baked Veggies
Want to convince your kids to eat vegetables? These crispy-coated, baked vegetables will do the job.
- 4 cups Kellogg's® Rice Krispies® cereal
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon basil
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/3 cup Parmesan cheese
- 2/3 cup light, reduced calore mayonnaise
- 6 cups assorted, bite-size raw vegetables
- mushrooms, green or red bell pepper, yellow squash, zucchini)
1. In 1-gallon plastic sealable bag, combine KELLOGG'S RICE KRISPIES cereal, spices and cheese. Set aside.
2. In second 1-gallon plastic sealable bag, place mayonnaise and vegetables. Gently shake to thoroughly coat. Place half of vegetables in bag with cereal mixture. Shake to coat well. Remove coated vegetables from bag and place in single layer on baking sheet coated with cooking spray. Repeat with remaining vegetables.
3. Bake at 425° F for 10 minutes or until light golden brown. Serve immediately.