Crispy Snack Bars
Attention busy bakers! These sweet, crunchy bars go together in just 15 minutes.
- 3/4 cup light corn syrup
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup margarine or butter
- 6 cups Kellogg's® Rice Krispies® cereal
1. Measure corn syrup and sugar into 3-quart saucepan. Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until sugar dissolves and mixture begins to boil. Remove from heat. Stir in margarine. Mix well.
2. Add KELLOGG'S RICE KRISPIES cereal. Stir until well coated.
3. Using buttered spatula or waxed paper, press mixture evenly into 13 x 9 x 2-inch pan coated with cooking spray. Cut into squares when cool.
Yield: 24 squares