Crispy Snack Bars
Attention busy bakers! These sweet, crunchy bars go together in just 15 minutes.
PREP TIME (MIN): 15
TOTAL TIME (MIN): 60
- 3/4 cup light corn syrup
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup margarine or butter
- 6 cups Kellogg's® Rice Krispies® cereal
1. Measure corn syrup and sugar into 3-quart saucepan. Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until sugar dissolves and mixture begins to boil. Remove from heat. Stir in margarine. Mix well.
2. Add KELLOGG'S® RICE KRISPIES® cereal. Stir until well coated.
3. Using buttered spatula or waxed paper, press mixture evenly into 13 x 9 x 2-inch pan coated with cooking spray. Cut into squares when cool.
Yield: 24 squares