Crispy Baked Fish
Kellogg's® Rice Krispies® cereal turn baked fish into a crunchy, kid-pleasing dinner.
PREP TIME (MIN): 10
TOTAL TIME (MIN): 35
- 2 pounds fish fillets fresh or frozen, thawed
- 3 cups Kellogg's® Rice Krispies® cereal
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley flakes
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, melted
1. If frozen fish is used, thaw, rinse, and pat dry. Set aside.
2. Place KELLOGG'S® RICE KRISPIES® cereal in shallow dish or pan. Stir in salt, pepper and parsley flakes. Set aside.
3. Pour butter into second shallow dish or pan. Dip fish fillets in butter. Coat with cereal mixture. Place in single layer in shallow baking pan coated with cooking spray or foil lined.
4. Bake at 375° F about 25 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with fork. For food safety, the internal temperature of the fish should be a minimum of 145ºF. Do not cover pan or turn fish while baking.