Crispy Apple Sticks
Peanut butter coated apple slices rolled in Kellogg's® Rice Krispies® make a tasty snack perfect for autumn days.
- 3 tablespoons peanut butter (crunchy or smooth)
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon apple juice
- 1 unpeeled apple, cored and sliced into 8 pieces
- 2 cups Kellogg's® Rice Krispies® cereal
1. Measure peanut butter, honey and apple juice into small microwave safe
bowl. Microwave at HIGH for 30 seconds. Remove from microwave oven. Stir
2. Insert a toothpick at the end of each apple slice. Coat with peanut butter mixture. Roll in KELLOGG'S RICE KRISPIES cereal. Serve immediately.