Crisp Butterscotch Cookies
Timeless butterscotch flavor in a Rice Krispies® cookie.
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup margarine or butter, softened
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups Kellogg's® Cocoa Krispies® cereal
- or 2 cups Kellogg's® Rice Krispies® cereal
- 1 package (6 oz., 1 cup) butterscotch morsels
1. Stir together flour, soda and salt. Set aside.
2. In large mixing bowl, beat together margarine and sugars until light and
fluffy. Add egg and vanilla. Beat well. Add flour mixture, mixing until combined.
Stir in KELLOGG'S COCOA KRISPIES Cereal and butterscotch morsels.
Drop by level tablespoon onto ungreased baking sheets.
3. Bake at 350° about 14 minutes or until golden brown. Cool slightly before
removing from baking sheets. Cool completely and store in airtight container.