Creamy Broccoli Casserole
Kellogg's® Rice Krispies® add a bit of crunch to the top of this cheesy casserole.
- 3 cups Kellogg's® Rice Krispies® cereal
- 1 tablespoon margarine, melted
- 1 package (16 oz.) broccoli cole slaw
- 1/4 cup water
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon white pepper
- 1 cup diced, light pasteurized processed cheese
1. Combine KELLOGG'S RICE KRISPIES cereal and margarine. Set aside for topping.
2. In 12 inch nonstick fry pan, heat broccoli cole slaw and water over medium heat. When mixture starts to simmer, cook 3 minutes or until broccoli is crisp-tender, stirring frequently. Remove from heat. Fold in remaining ingredients, except cereal mixture. Spread in 10 x 6 x 2-inch (1 1/2-quart) glass baking dish coated with cooking spray. Sprinkle with cereal mixture.
3. Bake at 350° F about 20 minutes or until hot and cereal is browned. Serve