Creamy Broccoli Casserole - Rice Krispies®
Kellogg's® Rice Krispies® add a bit of crunch to the top of this cheesy casserole.
- 3 cups Kellogg's® Rice Krispies® cereal
- 1 tablespoon margarine, melted
- 1 package (16 oz.) broccoli cole slaw
- 1/4 cup water
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon white pepper
- 1 cup diced, light pasteurized processed cheese
1. Combine KELLOGG'S® RICE KRISPIES® cereal and margarine. Set aside for topping.
2. In 12 inch nonstick fry pan, heat broccoli cole slaw and water over medium heat. When mixture starts to simmer, cook 3 minutes or until broccoli is crisp tender, stirring frequently. Remove from heat. Fold in remaining ingredients, except cereal mixture. Spread in 10 x 6 x 2-inch (1 1/2-quart) glass baking dish coated with cooking spray. Sprinkle with cereal mixture.
3. Bake at 350°F about 20 minutes or until hot and cereal is browned. Serve hot.