Bits of mixed dried fruits give these easy, no-bake bars their confetti-like appearance.
PREP TIME (MIN): 15
TOTAL TIME (MIN): 45
- 2/3 cup honey
- 1/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 1/2 cup chopped, dried mixed fruit
- 6 cups Kellogg's® Rice Krispies® cereal
1. In large microwave safe mixing bowl, combine honey and sugar. Cook on HIGH 2 minutes. With hot pads, carefully remove from microwave and stir with rubber spatula. Return to microwave and cook on HIGH 2 minutes longer. Using hot pads, remove from microwave. (Caution: mixture will be VERY hot.)
2. With rubber spatula, stir in peanut butter, raisins and dried fruit into hot mixture.
Add cereal and mix until cereal is coated. Press mixture evenly in 13 x 9 x 1 3/4-inch glass dish coated with cooking spray. Cool completely. Cut into 2 x 1 1/2-inch bars. Store in airtight glass storage dish.