A rich, sweet glaze binds peanuts, coconut and two of kids' favorite cereals into a family-pleasing bar.
- 1 1/2 cups Kellogg's Corn Flakes® cereal
- 1 1/2 cups Kellogg's® Rice Krispies® cereal
- 1 cup flaked coconut
- 1/2 cup salted peanuts
- 1/2 cup half and half
- 1/2 cup light corn syrup
- 1/2 cup sugar
1. In large mixing bowl, coated with cooking spray, combine KELLOGG'S CORN FLAKES cereal, KELLOGG'S RICE KRISPIES cereal, coconut and peanuts.
2. In 2-quart saucepan, combine half and half, corn syrup and sugar. Cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally to 240° F (soft ball in cold water). Remove from heat.
3. Pour syrup over cereal mixture, coating evenly. Press mixture into 9 x 9 x2-inch pan coated with cooking spray. Cool completely. Cut into 1" squares. Store in airtight container.