For a change of pace, stir a cup of semi-sweet chocolate morsels into these crispy, coconut drop cookies before baking.
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup margarine, softened
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup Kellogg's® Rice Krispies® cereal
- 1 cup quick rolled oats, uncooked
- 1/2 cup flaked coconut
1. Stir together flour, soda, baking powder and salt. Set aside.
2. In large electric mixer bowl, beat together margarine and sugars until light and fluffy. Add egg and vanilla. Beat well. Add flour mixture, mixing until combined. Stir in KELLOGG'S RICE KRISPIES cereal, oats and coconut. Drop by level tablespoon onto baking sheets coated with cooking spray.
3. Bake at 350° F about 12 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool on wire racks. Store in airtight container.