Cocoa Yogurt Parfait
Whether it's for breakfast or snack time, your kids will love the layers and layers of creamy, fruity, chocolatey goodness in this parfait.
Prep Time: 10
Total Time: 10
- 1 container (6 oz.) low-fat raspberry, lemon, orange or vanilla yogurt
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/4 cup frozen reduced-fat non-dairy whipped topping, thawed
- 1/3 cup Kellogg's® Cocoa Krispies® cereal
- 1 tablespoon flaked coconut, toasted
- 1 cup fresh raspberries, sliced strawberries or cut-up mango
1. In small bowl stir together yogurt and vanilla. Fold in whipped topping. In another small bowl stir together KELLOGG’S COCOA KRISPIES cereal and coconut. Set aside.
2. In two parfait glasses or dessert dishes alternate layers of yogurt mixture, raspberries and cereal mixture.