Cocoa Strawberry Pie - Rice Krispies®
Cool down with the kids by making this ice cream pie together. Each bite of cold strawberry ice cream and chocolatey, peanut-buttery crust is oh-so-tasty.
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 1/4 cup light corn syrup
- 2 cups Kellogg's® Cocoa Krispies® cereal
- 1 quart strawberry-flavored frozen yogurt or ice cream softened
- chocolate syrup (optional)
- sliced strawberries for garnish (optional)
1. In medium-size mixing bowl, stir together peanut butter and corn syrup. Add KELLOGG'S® COCOA KRISPIES® cereal. Stir until well coated. Press evenly on bottom and side of 9-inch pie pan. Chill in refrigerator about 15 minutes.
2. Spoon frozen yogurt into crust. Freeze until firm, about 3 hours. Remove from freezer 10 minutes before serving. Drizzle chocolate syrup on top and garnish with sliced strawberries, if desired.