Cocoa Peanut Logs
Chocolate, peanut butter and Kellogg's Cocoa Krispies chill together to make these cool and yummy snack sticks.
- 1 cup (6 oz.) semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup peanut butter
- 4 cups Kellogg's® Cocoa Krispies® cereal
1. In a microwave safe bowl, microwave chocolate chips and peanut butter at
HIGH for 2 minutes or until melted. Stir until smooth.
2. Add KELLOGG'S COCOA KRISPIES cereal. Stir until cereal is well coated with
chocolate-peanut butter mixture.
3. Spread mixture evenly in 9 x 9 x 2-inch pan coated with cooking spray.
Chill until firm. Cut into log-shaped bars.