Cocoa Peanut Butter Treats™
Add peanut butter to classic Cocoa Krispies Treats for a chocolatey memory that sticks.
- 3 tablespoons margarine or butter
- 1 package (10 oz. about 40) JET-PUFFED Marshmallows
- or 4 cups JET-PUFFED Miniature Marshmallows
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 6 cups Kellogg's® Cocoa Krispies® cereal
1. Melt margarine in large saucepan over low heat. Add marshmallows and stir
until completely melted. Remove from heat.
2. Mix peanut butter into marshmallow mixture.
3. Add KELLOGG'S COCOA KRISPIES cereal. Stir until well coated.
4. Using buttered spatula or waxed paper, press mixture evenly into 13 x 9 x
2-inch pan coated with cooking spray. Cut into 2-inch squares when cool.
Microwave margarine and marshmallows at HIGH 2 minutes in mirowave-safe mixing bowl. Stir to combine. Add peanut butter. Microwave at HIGH 1 minute
longer. Stir until smooth. Add cereal. Stir until well coated. Press into
pan as directed in step 4 above.