Cocoa Peanut Butter Pie
All-time favorite flavors--chocolate and peanut butter--combine in this frozen no-bake cheesecake.
- 1 package (6 oz. 1 cup) semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 3 tablespoons margarine or butter
- 2/3 cup smooth peanut butter divided
- 2 cups Kellogg's® Cocoa Krispies® cereal
- 1 package (8 oz.) cream cheese softened
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 container (12 oz.) frozen non-dairy whipped topping thawed
1. In 2-quart saucepan, over low heat, melt chocolate chips and margarine,
stirring constantly. Remove from heat. Place 3 tablespoons of the chocolate
mixture and 1 tablespoon of the peanut butter in small bowl. Set aside.
2. Stir KELLOGG'S COCOA KRISPIES cereal into remaining chocolate in pan.
Spread mixture evenly in bottom and around sides of 9-inch pie pan to form
crust. Refrigerate until firm.
3. Beat together remaining peanut butter, cream cheese and sugar until
smooth. Add 1/3 of the whipped topping, beating until smooth. Fold in
remaining whipped topping, using wire whip if necessary. Spread evenly in
prepared crust. Heat reserved chocolate and peanut butter mixture until
smooth. Drizzle over pie filling. Freeze until firm, about 2 hours. Serve