Cocoa Krispies Pie
No time to make your own pie shell? Purchase a refrigerated or frozen pie crust and follow the package directions.
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup margarine, softened
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups Kellogg's® Cocoa Krispies® cereal
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate morsels
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1 9-inch pie shell
1. In large mixing bowl, combine flour, brown sugar, margarine, eggs and
vanilla. Stir in cereal, chocolate morsels and pecans. Spread mixture evenly
into pie shell.
2. Bake in 325°F oven about 60 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm with whipped topping or ice cream, if desired.