Cocoa Krispies® Cookies - Rice Krispies®
If you're not a fan of uniquely flavored black walnuts, substitute milder-flavored English walnuts.
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine. softened
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 cup finely chopped black walnuts
- 5 cups Kellogg's® Cocoa Krispies® cereal
1. Stir together flour, baking powder and salt.
2. In large mixing bowl beat butter and sugar on medium speed of electric mixer until light and fluffy. Add eggs, milk and vanilla; mix well. Stir in dry ingredients. Add nuts and 1 cup of the KELLOGG'S® COCOA KRISPIES® cereal. Mix thoroughly.
3. Drop by teaspoons into remaining KELLOGG'S® COCOA KRISPIES® cereal to coat thoroughly. Place on greased baking sheet.
4. Bake at 400°F about 10 minutes. Remove from baking sheets and place on wire rack to cool.