Cocoa Butterscotch Crisps
With just 5 minutes work, you can whip together these rich and crunchy bar cookies.
- 1/3 cup margarine
- 1 jar (7 oz.) marshmallow creme
- 1 package (12 oz. 2 cups) butterscotch chips
- 5 cups Kellogg's® Cocoa Krispies® cereal
- 1 cup chopped pecans
1. In large microwave-safe bowl, combine margarine and marshmallow creme.
Microwave at HIGH 1 1/2 minutes. Stir in butterscotch chips and microwave an
additional 2 minutes. Stir until mixture is smooth. Stir in KELLOGG'S COCOA
KRISPIES cereal and pecans.
2. Press mixture evenly into a 15 1/2 x 10 1/2 x 1-inch pan coated with
3. Chill until firm, about 1 hour. Cut into bars.