Christmas Tree Rice Krispies Treats®
Turn Kellogg’s® Rice Krispies Treats® into holiday trees with a little frosting and assorted candies.
Prep Time: 30
Total Time: 30
- 8 Kellogg’s® Rice Krispies Treats® Original bars
- 4 miniature chocolate-covered peanut butter cups, halved vertically
- Green frosting
- Multi-colored sprinkles or assorted small candies
1. Unwrap KELLOGG’S RICE KRISPIES TREATS Original bars. Place on parchment-lined baking sheet. Use knife to trim corners of treats, creating triangles.
2. Using a star tip, pipe frosting onto each tree. Pipe a row across the bottom of each tree. Pipe the next row of frosting so it overlaps the first row slightly. Continue until the entire tree is covered in frosting. (Or, place frosting into plastic sandwich bag. Cut off corner and pipe frosting using bag.)
3. Gently press sprinkles or candies into frosting to decorate trees. Place one peanut butter cup at the bottom of each bar for tree trunk.