ChocoScotch Clusters - Rice Krispies®
For a pretty presentation, drop these clusters into decorative miniature muffin liners.
- 1 package (6 oz., 1 cup) semi-sweet chocolate morsels
- 1 cup butterscotch morsels
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 4 cups Kellogg's® Rice Krispies® cereal
- 4 cups Kellogg's® Cocoa Krispies® cereal
1. In 3-quart saucepan, melt chocolate morsels, butterscotch morsels and peanut butter over very low heat, stirring constantly until well-mixed.
2. Add KELLOGG'S® RICE KRISPIES® cereal. Stir until cereal is well coated. Drop by level tablespoon onto waxed paper or baking sheets coated with cooking spray. Let stand in cool place until firm.
Mixture may be pressed into 9 x 9 x 2-inch pan coated with cooking spray. Cut into squares when firm.