Chocolate Snow Balls - Rice Krispies®
These coconut snow balls hold a crunchy chocolate surprise inside.
- 1 package (11.5 oz., 2 cups) milk chocolate morsels
- 1/2 cup light corn syrup
- 2 tablespoons water
- 4 cups Kellogg's® Rice Krispies® cereal
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 can (3 1/2 oz.) shredded coconut
1. In 3-quart saucepan, combine chocolate morsels, corn syrup and water. Cook over low heat, stirring constantly until smooth. Remove from heat.
2. In large bowl, combine KELLOGG'S® RICE KRISPIES® cereal and nuts. Add chocolate mixture and mix until cereal and nuts are well coated. Portion by level tablespoon onto baking sheets. With greased hands, shape into balls and coat with coconut. Chill until firm.