Chocolate Marshmallow Madness
If you don't have miniature marshmallows for this chocolatey Rice Krispies Treat® recipe, just chop regular marshmallows into quarters.
- 1 package (12 oz. 2 cups) semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons vegetable shortening
- 3 cups Kellogg's® Cocoa Krispies® cereal
- 2 cups JET-PUFFED Miniature Marshmallows
1. In 3-quart saucepan, melt chocolate and shortening over low heat, stirring
constantly until smooth. Remove from heat.
2. Add KELLOGG'S COCOA KRISPIES cereal and marshmallows to chocolate mixture. Stir until well coated.
3. Spread mixture evenly into 8 x 8 x 2-inch pan coated with cooking spray.
Chill until firm. Cut into squares. Store covered in refrigerator.