These lollipops are like a crunchy chocolate candy bar on a stick.
Prep Time: 20 min
Total Time: 50 min
- 1 package (11 1/2 ounce) milk chocolate morsels
- 2 tablespoons vegetable shortening
- 1 cup Kellogg's® Rice Krispies® cereal
- 9 wooden lollipop sticks
- 1 candy mold
1. In 1-quart saucepan, combine chocolate morsels and shortening. Stir over
low heat until morsels melt and mixture is smooth. Spread 1 tablespoon
chocolate in bottom of each candy molds. Insert stick in each mold. Chill
5 minutes or freeze 4 minutes until firm.
2. Stir together remaining chocolate and KELLOGG'S RICE KRISPIES cereal
until evenly coated. Spoon mixture into chocolate-lined molds, spreading evenly.
(Keep chocolate mixture over low heat while filling molds, if necessary.)
3. Chill 30 minutes or until firm. Turn molds upside down over aluminum foil
or waxed paper and press out candies. Store in airtight container in refrigerator.