These lollipops are like a crunchy chocolate candy bar on a stick.
PREP TIME (MIN): 20
TOTAL TIME (MIN): 50
- 1 package (11 1/2 ounce) milk chocolate morsels
- 2 tablespoons vegetable shortening
- 1 cup Kellogg's® Rice Krispies® cereal
- 9 wooden lollipop sticks
- 1 candy mold
1. In 1-quart saucepan, combine chocolate morsels and shortening. Stir over low heat until morsels melt and mixture is smooth. Spread 1 tablespoon chocolate in bottom of each candy molds. Insert stick in each mold. Chill 5 minutes or freeze 4 minutes until firm.
2. Stir together remaining chocolate and KELLOGG'S® RICE KRISPIES® cereal until evenly coated. Spoon mixture into chocolate-lined molds, spreading evenly. (Keep chocolate mixture over low heat while filling molds, if necessary.)
3. Chill 30 minutes or until firm. Turn molds upside down over aluminum foil or waxed paper and press out candies. Store in airtight container in refrigerator.