Chocolate Horchata Rice Krispies® Bowl - Rice Krispies®
The traditional Mexican drink made from rice and almonds with cinnamon and vanilla gets taken to breakfast.
- 1 1/4 cups Kellogg’s® Rice Krispies® cereal
- 2 tablespoons sliced almonds
- 2 tablespoons semi-sweet chocolate morsels
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup fat-free milk or chocolate milk
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla
1. Place KELLOGG'S® RICE KRISPIES® cereal in serving bowl.
2. Arrange almond slices and chocolate morsels in concentric circles on cereal. Sprinkle with cinnamon.
3. Stir together milk and vanilla. Serve milk mixture with cereal.