Chocolate Horchata Rice Krispies® Bowl
The traditional Mexican drink made from rice and almonds with cinnamon and vanilla gets taken to breakfast.
Prep Time: 5
Total Time: 5
- 1 1/4 cups Kellogg’s® Rice Krispies® cereal
- 2 tablespoons sliced almonds
- 2 tablespoons semi-sweet chocolate morsels
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup fat-free milk or chocolate milk
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla
1. Place KELLOGG'S RICE KRISPIES cereal in serving bowl.
2. Arrange almond slices and chocolate morsels in concentric circles on cereal. Sprinkle with cinnamon.
3. Stir together milk and vanilla. Serve milk mixture with cereal.