Chocolate Crispy Cookies
The little extra crunch comes from Kellogg's® Rice Krispies® in these chocolate chip cookies.
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup margarine or butter, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups Kellogg's® Rice Krispies® cereal
- 1 package (6 oz., 1 cup) semi-sweet chocolate morsels
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans (optional)
1. Stir together flour, soda and salt. Set aside.
2. In large mixing bowl, beat margarine and sugar until until light and fluffy. Add eggs and vanilla. Beat well. Add flour mixture, mixing until combined. Stir in cereal and chocolate morsels. Drop by level tablespoon onto baking sheets coated with cooking spray.
3. Bake at 350° F about 12 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove from baking sheets and cool on wire racks. Store in airtight container.