Chocolate Coconut Clusters
Chocolate and coconut meld with Kellogg's® Rice Krispies® in these candy clusters.
- 2 packages (11.5 oz. each, 4 cups) milk chocolate morsels
- 2 tablespoons vegetable shortening
- 4 cups Kellogg's® Rice Krispies® cereal
- 1 cup flaked coconut
1. In 3-quart saucepan, combine milk chocolate morsels and shortening.
Stir over very low heat until morsels melt and mixture is smooth. Remove
2. Stir in KELLOGG'S RICE KRISPIES cereal and coconut. Mix until evenly
coated. Portion into 24 paper baking cups for cupcakes.
3. Chill 30 minutes or until set. Store in airtight container in refrigerator.