Chocolate Chip Cookies
Kellogg's® Rice Krispies® enhance everyone's favorite chocolate chip cookies.
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup margarine or butter, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups Kellogg's® Rice Krispies® cereal
- 1 package (6 oz., 1 cup) semi-sweet chocolate morsels
1. Stir together flour, baking soda and salt. Set aside.
2. In large electric mixer bowl, beat together margarine and sugar until light and fluffy. Add egg and vanilla. Beat well. Add flour mixture, mixing until combined. Stir in KELLOGG'S RICE KRISPIES cereal and chocolate chips. Drop by level tablespoon onto baking sheets coated with cooking spray.
3. Bake at 350° F about 12 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove immediately from baking sheets and cool on wire racks. Store in airtight container.