Caramel Snack - Rice Krispies®
Kellogg's® Rice Krispies® cereal and a caramel apple kit make a quick, easy-to-fix snack.
- 1 package (15 oz.) caramel apple kit
- 3 tablespoons margarine or butter
- 5 1/2 cups Kellogg's® Rice Krispies® cereal
1. Remove cover from tub of caramel. Heat at HIGH in microwave 1 minute. Remove caramel from tub and place in large microwave-safe bowl. Heat on HIGH 1 minute longer or until caramel starts to bubble. Carefully remove from microwave. Mixture will be VERY hot. Stir in margarine.
2. Add KELLOGG'S® RICE KRISPIES® cereal, mixing until cereal is well coated. Using butter spatula, press evenly into 13 x 9 x 2-inch pan coated with cooking spray. Cool completely. Cut into 2-inch squares. Store in airtight container.