Kellogg's® Rice Krispies® cereal and a caramel apple kit make a quick, easy-to-fix snack.
- 1 package (15 oz.) caramel apple kit
- 3 tablespoons margarine or butter
- 5 1/2 cups Kellogg's® Rice Krispies® cereal
1. Remove cover from tub of caramel. Heat at HIGH in microwave 1 minute. Remove caramel from tub and place in large microwave-safe bowl. Heat on HIGH 1 minute longer or until caramel starts to bubble. Carefully remove from microwave. Mixture will be VERY hot. Stir in margarine.
2. Add KELLOGG'S RICE KRISPIES cereal, mixing until cereal is well coated. Using butter spatula, press evenly into 13 x 9 x 2-inch pan coated with cooking spray. Cool completely. Cut into 2-inch squares. Store in airtight container.