Caramel-Peanut-Pretzel Rice Krispies Treats™
Need a sweet treat in a hurry? These caramel-, pretzel- and peanut-topped bars fit the bill.
- 12 individually wrapped caramels, unwrapped
- 1 tablespoon water
- 2 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 6 Kellogg's® Rice Krispies Treats® Original bars
- 1/3 cup miniature pretzel twists, slightly broken
- 3 tablespoons dry roasted peanuts
1. In small heavy saucepan combine caramels and water. Cook and stir over low heat until smooth. Remove from heat. Stir in peanut butter until combined.
2. Place KELLOGG'S RICE KRISPIES TREATS Original bars on wax-paper-lined baking sheet. Spoon caramel mixture over tops. Press pretzel twists and peanuts into caramel mixture. Cool about 10 minutes or until set.