Caramel Custard Bake
Kellogg's® Rice Krispies® cereal lends a crunchy texture to this warm, smooth, creamy, baked custard.
- 3 cups Kellogg's® Rice Krispies® cereal
- 4 eggs
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups fat-free milk
- 3/4 cup fat-free caramel sundae syrup
1. Place KELLOGG'S RICE KRISPIES cereal in 8 x 8 x 2-inch (1 1/2-quart) glass baking dish. Set aside.
2. In medium mixing bowl, beat together eggs, sugar, salt, cinnamon and vanilla until thoroughly combined. Stir in milk. Pour over cereal.
3. Bake at 325° F about 35 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean. Serve warm with caramel syrup.