Caramel Cashew Crunch Bars
For a sweet and salty snack, try these bars, which are chock-full of cashews, white chocolate chips and melted caramel in place of marshmallows.
- 1 bag (14 oz.) caramels (wrappers removed)
- 2 tablespoons margarine
- 2 tablespoons water
- 6 cups Kellogg's® Cocoa Krispies® cereal
- 1 cup cashews
- 1 cup white chocolate chips divided
1. In large microwave-safe mixing bowl, microwave caramels, margarine and water at HIGH 3 minutes or until melted and smooth, stirring after each minute.
2. Add KELLOGG'S COCOA KRISPIES cereal and cashews. Stir until well coated. Add 1/2 cup white chocolate chips, stirring until combined.
3. Spread mixture into 13 x 9 x 2-inch pan coated with cooking spray. Let stand about 2 minutes. Sprinkle the remaining white chocolate chips over the mixture and press evenly into the pan. Cut into 2-inch squares when cool.