Candy Corn Treats
Mix up these autumnal treats for an ooey-gooey twist on an iconic fall candy.
- 3 tbsp. Butter or margarine
- 1 10 oz. Package of marshmallows or 4 cups miniature marshmallows
- 6 cups Kellogg’s® Rice Krispies® Cereal
- Orange and yellow food coloring
1. In a large saucepan, melt butter over low heat. Add marshmallows, stir until melted then remove from heat.
2. Add cereal and stir until well coated.
3. Separate marshmallow and cereal mixture into three separate bowls. Add orange food coloring to one bowl and yellow food coloring to a second bowl. Leave third bowl uncolored.
4. Starting with the uncolored mixture, press it into the center of a coated, 9-inch round pan using a buttered spatula or wax paper. Next, press the orange mixture into a circle surrounding the uncolored center and then press the yellow mixture into the outer ring of the pan.