Bunny Rabbit Treats™
Rabbits made from classic marshmallow and cereal treats are perfect for Spring holidays.
- 3 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1 package (10 oz., about 40) JET-PUFFED Marshmallows
- 5 1/2 cups JET-PUFFED Miniature Marshmallows
- 6 cups Kellogg's® Cocoa Krispies® cereal
- Canned frosting or decorating gel
- Assorted candies
1. In large saucepan melt butter over low heat. Add marshmallows and stir until completely melted. Remove from heat.
2. Add KELLOGG'S RICE KRISPIES cereal. Stir until well coated.
3. Reserve small amount cereal mixture for rabbit arms. Using buttered spatula or wax paper, evenly press remaining mixture into 15 x 10 x 1-inch pan coated wtih cooking spray. Cool slightly.
4. Using cookie cutter coated with cooking spray cut into rabbit shapes. Shape reserved mixture into arms. Attach to rabbits with frosting. Decorate with frosting and/or candies. Best if serve the same day.
In microwave-safe bowl heat butter and marshmallows on HIGH for 3 minutes, stirring after 2 minutes. Stir until smooth. Follow steps 2 and 3 above. Microwave cooking times may vary.
For best results, use fresh marshmallows.
1 jar (7 oz.) marshmallow crème can be substituted for marshmallows.
Diet, reduced calorie or tub margarine is not recommended.
Store no more than two days at room temperature in airtight container. To freeze, place in layers separated by wax paper in airtight container. Freeze for up to 6 weeks. Let stand at room temperature for 15 minutes before serving.