Rich, fudgey brownies made with Rice Krispies® cereal.
- 3 cups Kellogg's® Rice Krispies® cereal
- 2 cups sugar
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 3 eggs
- 1/4 cup fat-free milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
1. In large mixing bowl, combine KELLOGG'S RICE KRISPIES cereal, sugar, flour, cocoa powder, salt and pecans. Add remaining ingredients and mix only until combined. Spread evenly in 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking pan coated with cooking spray.
2. Bake at 350° F about 30 minutes or until wooden pick inserted at center comes out clean. Cool completely on wire rack before cutting into 2-inch squares. Store tightly covered at room temperature.