Breakfast Banana Split Bowl
Not your typical ice cream parlor treat! This kid-friendly breakfast version puts a whole new spin on the morning. Perfect for little hands to help assemble!
- 1 1/4 cups Kellogg’s® Rice Krispies® cereal
- 1/3 cup quartered strawberries
- 1/4 small banana, split lengthwise and sliced
- 2 teaspoons chocolate syrup (optional)
- 2 tablespoons frozen non-dairy whipped topping, thawed, or aerosol whipped cream
- 1/2 teaspoon rainbow sprinkles
- 1/2 cup fat-free milk
1. Place KELLOGG’S RICE KRISPIES cereal in serving bowl.
2. Arrange strawberries and banana on top. Drizzle with chocolate syrup (if desired). Spoon whipped topping on fruit. Add sprinkles. Serve with milk.
Follow step 1 above. Use 3/4 of a small banana. Do not slice banana. Instead lengthwise cut banana in half arrange banana on top of cereal in an “X”. Add whipped topping and strawberries. Drizzle with chocolate syrup. Top with sprinkles and 1 maraschino cherry. Serve with milk.