- 25 Kellogg’s® Rice Krispies Treats® Original bars (19 - large bunny, 6 – small bunny)
- M&M’s® Chocolate Candies (regular and peanut)
- JET-PUFFED Miniature Marshmallows
- White icing
- Chocolate icing (for eyes)
- Resealable plastic bag
1. Create a rectangle of Rice Krispies Treats® (4x4) and trim all four corners, rounding the edges with your hands. (Tip: Place the Treats on wax–¬paper so you can move them easily.)
2. Fill a resealable bag with white icing, snip off one corner of the bag and outline the Treats™.
3. Heat four heaping tablespoons of icing in the microwave in a microwave-safe bowl and spoon it into the center of the Rice Krispies Treats®. Pull the icing to the edges with a toothpick.
4. To make the ears, cut one Rice Krispies Treats® in half and trim the corners off another. Put them together to make the ears as shown.
5. Using the resealable bag of icing, outline the ears and repeat step #2 with one tablespoon icing.
6. Add M&M’s® Chocolate Candies to ears, a peanut M&M’s® as the nose, Kraft mini marshmallows as a puffy white cotton tail and coconut whiskers.
7. Fill a resealable bag with a teaspoon of chocolate icing, snip off one corner of the bag and pipe half circles for eyes.