1. Start by melting your white chocolate candies using a double burner. Don’t have a double burner? You can use your microwave, or here’s another simple workaround.
2. While the white chocolate is melting, unwrap 12 Rice Krispies Treats® Original bars. This is also a great time to crush up the chocolate sandwich cookies. Simply place eight of them in a sandwich bag, and use a rolling pin to gently break them up.
3. When the white chocolate is melted, dip the front of each Rice Krispies Treats® bar in the white chocolate and spread it out thinly using a small offset spatula. I found it easiest to dip three Rice Krispies Treats® bars and then immediately sprinkle the crushed chocolate sandwich cookies on top. This prevents the white chocolate from hardening up too much for the cookies to stick.
4. Allow the white chocolate to cool thoroughly. You can speed up the cooling by placing them in the refrigerator for about 5 minutes.
5. When the white chocolate is cooled, drizzle each Treat™ with your favorite chocolate sauce and enjoy!